How Air Oasis Nano 14” induct Air Sanifiers Differ From the Other Brands
Air Oasis air sanifiers are cautiously made by hand in the company’s Amarillo, Texas factory. Every manufactured unit passes through Air Oasis’ stern quality management system where they are extremely inspected. Through this process, all Air Oasis customers are assured that they receive the most dependable air purification products in the market.
Air Oasis collaborates with Baker Distributing Company to distribute their products. Baker Distributing has been in the HVAC/R distributing industry for more than 70 years now. Baker Distributing is known for its superior customer service and a wide range of HVAC/R equipment, accessories, and parts. The company aims to provide its customers specifically building managers and contractors all the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and food service products that they require.
Baker Distributing provides Air Oasis nano HCT 14” Induct Air Purifier to its customers. The Air Oasis nano 14” Induct is the best whole-house air purifier which is designed to be duct-mounted in an HVAC system. This product can purify the air in each area serviced by the HVAC system and is much more efficient than a countertop or standalone air purifier that only provides for one room.
Benefits of the Air Oasis Nano 14” Induct Air Sanifiers:
- The Air Oasis Nano 14” Induct Sanifier utilizes lesser power than a 45-watt bulb.
- Its compact size allows the product to be installed in many areas.
- It can be installed above coils to lessen mold and bacteria growth or in the plenum on the supply side of the HVAC system. This can reduce contaminants in the ductwork and throughout the building more efficiently.
Features of the Air Oasis Nano 14” Induct Air Sanifiers:
- Simple Operation – The product can be installed in less than 15 minutes, connecting to a standard 110VAC-240VAC electrical outlet or hardwired to a 24VAC power source.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – No routine maintenance to perform, no filters to change, and AHPCO cell only requires replacing every two years.
- Power Source – Interchangeable power cord for global applications and optional 24 VAC Internal HVAC Power Source Wiring.
- Coverage – Areas between 3,000 and 6,500 square-feet.
- Indicator Lights – The indicator lights give particular details regarding the operating status and warn when the AHPCO cell is ready for replacement.
- Durable Construction – Anodized aluminum UV shields surround the UV lamp and the polycarbonate housing is VO fire rated and UV-stabilized.
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information, visit www.bakerdist.com or download the Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.