Aprilaire 1830A Whole-House Small Capacity Dehumidifiers: Best Option for Smaller Spaces
Research Products Corporation, the parent company of Aprilaire, has been developing and manufacturing comfortable, healthier indoor air products since 1938. Aprilaire commits on providing modern and advanced indoor air quality solutions through testing, engineering, research, and product refinement of its equipment. Aprilaire has a wide range of products that include air purifiers, ventilation systems, dehumidifiers, zoned temperature control systems, and thermostats and controllers.
In order to reach more customers throughout North America, Aprilaire builds a partnership with Baker Distributing Company. Baker Distributing is one of the most well-known and trusted HVAC/R dealers in the United States. It has been in the business for more than 70 years and provides high-quality HVAC/R equipment, accessories, and unequaled services. It has knowledgeable staff to assist the customers in their inquiries and other related demands.
Baker Distributing Company includes Aprilaire 1830A Whole-House Small Capacity Dehumidifier in its wide range of HVAC/R products. Aprilaire 1830A dehumidifier is a newer, more environmentally-friendly version of Aprilaire’s dehumidifiers and runs R-410A refrigerant with a MERV 8 rating. It is the perfect dehumidifier for smaller homes, townhomes, and condominiums.
Features of Aprilaire 1830A Whole-House Small Capacity Dehumidifiers:
* Low Maintenance – The device only needs its filter to be cleaned once a year
* Quiet operation – The device performs quietly installed away from your living space
* The onboard de-humidistat is detachable and easily wall-mountable
* Use automatic humidity sensing for efficient and effective removal of excess humidity throughout the house
* Dehumidify homes up to 3,800 square feet with a single system
* Have the capacity to remove up to 70 pints of moisture per day
Installation Options for the Aprilaire 1830A Whole-House Small Capacity Dehumidifiers:
* Main Return to Main Return – Most recommended installation option and can be used when a supply duct is not available. This application assures that the dehumidified air is mixed with the rest of the air in the duct before it re-enters the house. Best used in basements, attics, and crawl spaces.
* Dedicated Return to Main Supply or Dedicated Return to A/C Return – Air is pulled through a dedicated return grille, dehumidified, and returned to the supply plenum or return.
* Dedicated A/C Return to A/C Return – This installation option is ideal for homes without ductwork. It dries a particular area that has a moisture issue. The dehumidifier can be placed in a closet, mechanical room or unfinished area and ducted into a finished room.
* Main Return to Main Supply – Air is pulled from the return duct, dehumidified, and returned to the supply plenum. This option is commonly used in basements, attics, and equipment closets.
* Unducted (Freestanding) – Air is pulled into the dehumidifier directly from the space, dehumidified, and return back to space. This is used in basements and crawlspaces.
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.