Beckett CG4 Gas Burners Meet Modern Demands for High-Efficiency Appliance and Well-Insulated Homes
R.W. Beckett Corporation was initially formed when it teamed up with Stanton Fitzgerald of York Oil Burner Company in York, Pennsylvania on September 8, 1937. The following year, Reg Beckett designed and produced a technically-advanced residential oil burner known as the Model OB. Since then, many innovations and expansions followed for the company, making it one of the longest-running companies in the HVAC/R industry. Today, Beckett guarantees that it nurtures client relationships and provides its clients with well-made, fairly priced products.
Beckett works with Baker Distributing Company in providing the best HVAC/R equipment across North America. Baker Distributing is one of the leading companies in the industry with over 70 years in the business. Baker Distributing’s wide range of HVAC/R equipment, parts, and accessories plus its superior customer service make it one of the most trusted HVAC/R distribution companies in the United States.
One of the many products from Beckett that is available in Baker Distributing is the Beckett CG4 Gas Burner. The CG4 Gas Burner replaces only the oil burner on the oil heat boiler, leaving all other system components in place, saving thousands of dollars.
Features of Beckett CG4 Gas Burners:
- Proven Beckett Fixed Retention Heads
- Gun Assembly removable for ease of service
- Gas Train can be piped to the left or right
- Easy access to rate setting orifice
CG4 Gas Burners Components:
Beckett GeniSys Burner Control
- Programmable pre-purge settings
- Three status lights for system monitoring and diagnostics
- Monitors Air Proving Switch
- Designed for easy mounting on 4×4 box
- Recycle operation on loss of flame
- Lower amp draw and cooler operation
- Delivers more power with the PSC design (permanent split capacitor)
- Proven durability after 10 years of high reliability in the field
- Ball bearings for longer life
Capacities of CG4 Gas Burners:
- Fixed Heads
- F3G 80 to 140 MBH
- F4G 130 to 190 MBH
- F6G 180 to 250 MBH
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information, visit www.bakerdist.com or download the Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.