Comfortmaker® Lives True to its Name By Providing Comfort and Convenience to Every Household
Comfortmaker® high-efficiency air purifiers treat 100% of the air that flows through your home system, giving you fresher and cleaner air. It features silent operation and the patented ability to kill or inactivate unwanted air pollutants, making it ideal for homes exposed to airborne germs and other air impurities.
Features of a Comfortmaker® Air Purifier:
– Whole-home air purification system
– MERV 13 filter
– Technology that both filters and eliminates airborne irritants and shows 96% germicidal effectiveness
– Captures up to 75% of particles 0.3 to 1.0 microns in size
– Kills up to 96% of germs, pollen, and mold captured
– Proven effective against three common pathogens: human influenza, common cold, streptococcus aureus
– Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing a significant pressure drop
– Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
– Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
– 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty
– Precision point ionization to charge the particles as they enter the purifier
– Specially-designed, continuously charged media captures airborne particles
– Kills and inactivates captured viruses, bacteria and mold, and can prevent further growth of organisms
– Conveniently designed in five cabinet sizes to fit the bottom and side of most fan coils and furnaces
Other benefits and advantages of using Comfortmaker® products:
Air Quality – Comfortmaker®’s high-efficiency air purifiers help you breathe easier by completely treating the air that flows through your home comfort system with the help of the manufacturer’s patented technology that filters and kills air irritants.
Sound Reduction – Comfortmaker® equipment sound reduction feature assures a comfortable experience with your HVACR systems.
To inquire about this product or to locate a branch near you, you can visitwww.bakerdist.com or text: Bakerapp to 33444 to download our Baker Contractor Assist app today.