DuraVent’s Type B Gas Vent Features the Best Innovations in the Venting Industry
DuraVent is a leading company in the venting industry. It has earned its great stature by continuing to develop advanced, safe, and in demand products for the HVAC/R and hearth businesses. The materials used by DuraVent to create its products are all scientifically proven and undergo various engineering tests to make the products the best and safest options in the industry. The Engineered Excellence of DuraVent is a commitment of the company to continue its innovating trends and provide the venting industry with the latest products and improvements to its existing products. DuraVent guarantees that it satisfies not only the needs of the modern heating products but also surpass every expectation of its customers.
One of the partner companies that DuraVent trust is Baker Distributing Company. Baker Distributing dominates the HVAC/R distribution market for more than 70 years now. It has a wide range of HVAC/R equipment, devices, and accessories that meet every company and homeowner’s heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and food service needs. Baker Distributing is also known for its above par after sales and customer service.
DuraVent’s Type B Gas System can be used with natural gas or liquid propane category I and draft hood equipped appliances and appliances tested and listed to use Type B Gas Vent. Such applications include natural gas fireplaces, gas-fired furnaces, boilers, water heaters, and wall or space heating applications.
Features of DuraVent’s Type B Gas Vent System:
* DuraLock – An innovative system for a lock-tight connection for Type B Gas Vent. With DuraLock, you can see where the alignment indicators meet, feel the ends grasp together, and hear the snap as the connection firmly locks into place.
* The Type B Gas Vent of DuraVent is developed to meet the rigorous demands of the job site. The inner wall is deep-set in order to avoid damage in handling.
* DuraVent’s Type B Gas Vent has been modeled to heat up rapidly. It remains hot during the operation of the appliance with minimal condensation in the appliance and vent system. Pipe lengths vary and are available from 6 to 60 inches and come with a complete addition of rigid and adjustable fittings.
* One-inch clearance to combustibles in single and multi-family dwellings.
* UL Listed to UL 441 and UL 1777
* ULC Listed to ULC S605
The product catalog for DuraVent’s Type B Gas Vents states that “Type B Gas Vents are not suited for use with wood-burning or coal applications, industrial ovens, exhaust ranges and hoods, grease or pollution ducting, or as free-standing exhaust vents for high-temperature applications.”
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.