Experience the Power of the All-In-One Solution from Manitowoc Ice’s Indigo Series Diced Cube Ice Machine
Manitowoc Ice is one of the pioneers in developing cutting edge solutions for food services, specializing in ice machines. The company is dedicated to providing products that meet customer needs, and adds value to the equipment investment by lessening the costs and focusing on food safety.
Manitowoc Ice has collaborated with Baker Distributing, a leading HVAC/R equipment distribution company in the United States. Baker was founded in 1945 and has been one of the most trusted companies that engages in the sales and distribution of HVAC/R systems, food service equipment, and parts and supplies for residential, commercial, and marine applications.
One of the Manitowoc Ice products that Baker offers is the Indigo Series Diced Cube Ice Machine. The Indigo Series was introduced in 2011 and proved to be the most innovative technology available in the industry. The Intelligent Diagnostics present consistent and reliable monitoring of refrigeration systems. The information which will be derived from this feature is essential to enhancing energy management, set correct production levels, reduce cleaning processes, simplify food safety concerns, preserve ice quality, and rapidly display timely service details.
Features of Manitowoc Ice’s Indigo Series Diced Cube Ice Machine:
* Intelligence – Indigo® has an internal communications system which continually monitors refrigeration and sub-system controls. The electronic storing and data reading makes servicing easier and cuts down labor and machine downtime.
* Cleanability – Indigo® is the easiest machine to clean in the ice machine industry. Parts and surfaces that need cleaning can be easily accessed from the front of the machine and can also be conveniently removed without tools.
*Efficiency – Indigo® allows the user to customize ice production depending on his needs. Indigo® also lets the user program ice production by bin fill level by using the optional Bin Level Control Sensor. Manitowoc’s Air Assist Harvest technology advances the ice harvest cycle which can lead to lower overall energy use.
*Service and Support – Indigo® provides a quick and precise diagnosis of real-time data. It accumulates information 24 hours a day which enables fast and accurate diagnosis of any problem.
Advantages of Manitowoc Ice’s Indigo Series Diced Cube Ice Machine:
* Quick access to important details such as the machine’s model number, ice machine serial number, condenser number, and warranty information at the touch of a button.
* Customization of settings to suit the client’s preferred operation. It allows the user to schedule air and water filter change reminders, set a password, choose metric or imperial measurements, set current time and date, and select the Ice Clarity feature to manage water usage to improve ice quality in hard water locations.
* Energy and water-saving features that allow users to control ice production on a daily basis and access important details on the machine’s ice production, water, and energy usage.
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in our industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones.