Experience the Powerful Performance of Bard’s Single Stage Wall Mount Air Conditioners Without Breaking the Bank
Bard Manufacturing Company was founded as a small heating and plumbing contracting business in 1914. After more than 100 years, Bard still operates and stands as one of the most reliable manufacturers of wall-mount air conditioning and heat pump technology. It continues to expand with the evolving needs of its customers with keen product innovation. Bard is dedicated to providing the highest quality in the manufacturing and engineering of climate control solutions.
To further broaden Bard’s array of customers, it trusts Baker Distributing Company to distribute its products all around the United States. Baker Distributing is a respected name in the HVAC/R industry for its unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing, and other valuable services. Equipped with a wide range of product lines, you can be sure that Baker Distributing will satisfy your heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and food service needs.
Bard is known for its exterior wall-mount air conditioner units that are dependable and deliver superior performance. One of the many Bard products that Baker offers is the Single Stage Wall Mount Air Conditioner units, these systems provide maximum indoor comfort at minimal cost and quiet operation.
Features of the Bard Single Stage Wall Mount Air Conditioner Units:
* Aluminum finned copper coils – Grooved tubing and enhanced louvered fin for maximum heat transfer and energy efficiency.
* Twin blowers – Move air quietly. The majority of the system models has multi-speed blower motors that provide airflow adjustment for high and low static operation. All models have motor overload protection.
* Air conditioner compressor – A standard feature on all system models. Scroll compressors eliminate the need for crankcase heater.
* R-410A refrigerant – Bard’s wall mount air conditioner units are created with R-410A (HFC) non-ozone depleting refrigerant in compliance with the Montreal protocol and 2010 EPA requirements.
* Phase rotation monitor – This is a standard feature on all 3-phase scroll compressors. It protects against reverse rotation if the power supply is not properly connected.
* Galvanized 20 gauge zinc coated steel cabinet – The cabinet is finished with a baked on textured enamel that allows the unit to withstand 1,000 hours of salt spray tests per ASTM B117-03.
* Foil-faced insulation – A standard feature on all units.
* Full length mounting brackets – Built into cabinet for improved appearance and easy installation.
* Electrical components – Easily accessible for routine inspection and maintenance through a right side, service panel opening. It has a lockable, hinged access cover to the circuit breaker or toggle disconnect switch.
* Electric heat strips – With an automatic limit and thermal cut-off safety control.
* Filter service door – Provides easy access to change filters.
* Condenser fan and motor shroud assembly – slides out for easy access.
* Barometric fresh air damper – A standard feature on all units. It allows up to 25% outside fresh air.
* Liquid line filter drier – This is a standard feature on all system models and protects the systems against moisture.
Bard Wall Mounts are created to provide alternative ventilation packages to meet the different ventilation and indoor air quality requirements of the consumers. Below are just some of the ventilation packages that can be built-in or field-installed to the unit at a later date:
* Blank Off Plate (BOP) – It is installed on the inside of the service door and covers air inlet openings.
* Motorized fresh air damper (MFAD) – This is internally mounted behind the service door and lets the outside ventilation air to be introduced through the air inlet openings and to be mixed with the conditioned air.
* Commercial room ventilator (CRV) – It includes a built-in exhaust damper.
* Economizer (ECONWM-Series) – The amount of outdoor air varies according to the system controls and settings controlled by the end user. It is designed to provide “free cooling” when outside air conditions are cool and dry enough to meet the cooling requirements without running the compressor.
* Wall-mount energy recovery ventilator (ERVF) – It is consists of “rotary energy recovery cassette” which provides effective sensible and latent heat transfer capabilities in summer and winter.
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.