Experience the Superb Features of Bohn’s Model C High Profile Reach-In Unit Coolers
Bohn is one of the top notch companies when it comes to manufacturing products for the supermarket, grocery store, restaurant, and retail businesses. It has been in the industry for more than 50 years now and still continues to focus on innovation and developing the best and most outstanding efficiencies supported by Bohn’s world-class service and technical support. Bohn manufactures products that are reliable and cost-efficient to help its customers have lower operating costs.
Bohn established a partnership with Baker Distributing Company, one of the United States’ most trusted HVAC/R distributing companies. Baker Distributing leads the HVAC/R distributing industry with its wide range of HVAC/R products and accessories that would surely suffice its customers’ commercial and residential HVAC/R requirements. Baker Distributing is also well-known for its competitive pricing and superior customer service.
Bohn’s Model C High Profile Reach-In Unit Coolers are just one of the many Bohn products that Baker Distributing sells. The Model C is the best unit for refrigerated reach-ins. It can be mounted on top of the refrigerator and releases cold air against the back wall. Because of this, uniform temperatures are preserved throughout the unit.
Features of Bohn’s Model C High Profile Reach-In Unit Coolers:
* Textured aluminum cabinet
* Molded polycarbonate guard
* Drain fitting at 45-degree angle so drain can be run through the bottom or back of the refrigerator
* Aluminum hangers automatically space the unit to the correct distance from the back wall
* Stainless steel screws prevent rust streaks
* Room for expansion valve inside the unit
* Knockouts in sides and top plus openings in rear provide maximum flexibility for electrical connection
* Expansion valve can be mounted inside the cabinet
* Full collar aluminum fins on expanded copper tubes
* Internal junction box with pigtail leads for electrical connection
* Motors are thermally protected and permanently lubricated
* All models are UL listed for the United States and Canada
* Optional coated coil available for enhanced protection in corrosive environments
* Sweat inlet connection standard to reduce leaks
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.