Features and Benefits of Braeburn 140404 Expandable 4 Zone Control Panel
Braeburn Systems LLC is a fast growing new wholesale indoor air quality manufacturer in the United States. Braeburn was founded in 2001 in Illinois and is dedicated to manufacturing digital electronic and electro-mechanical thermostats, zoning systems, air filtration products, humidification, and different accessories for installation by professional contractors globally. Braeburn presents solutions to lower energy costs and increase comfort in any home and business environment.
Braeburn partners with Baker Distributing Company, a leading HVAC/R distribution company that stocks an estimate of 10,000 product lines from more than 500 suppliers. Baker Distributing is also known for the competitive pricing that it offers along with superior customer service for all its clients. For over 70 years now, Baker Distributing has been supplying premier HVAC/R brands and makes sure that all heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and food service needs of its customers are available.
Braeburn’s Expandable Zone Control Systems can be availed directly at Baker outlets or online through its website. One of the product lines from Braeburn’s control systems is the 140404 Expandable 4 Zone Control Panel, a fully automatic zone panel powered from 24 Volts AC and is capable of controlling up to four stages of heating and two stages of cooling.
140404 Expandable 4 Zone Control Panel’s Features and Benefits:
- Expandable Zone Control Panels – It features a compact 8”W x 10”H housing and a large 5.5 square-inch backlit display for set-up, check-out, and operation.
- Quick and easy installation – Push-in terminal blocks lock in wires without a screwdriver. The LED shows equipment and zone calls while the display informs you of the panel operation. A small footprint and wire guides enable fast installation.
- Expandable up to 32 zones
- Compatible with electric, gas, oil, and heat pump equipment including dual fuel
- Can be used with virtually all low-voltage thermostats and dampers from other manufacturers
- Compatible with BlueLink Wireless Technology
- Dual fuel operation with Braeburn outdoor sensor
- Flexible staging controlled by panel or thermostat
- Push button set-up without dip switches
- Plenum sensor included
- Fire alarm terminals – Selectable for normally open or closed
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information, visit www.bakerdist.com or download the Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.