Friedrich’s Kuhl Window Unit Air Conditioners Use Innovation for Energy Conservation
Every product manufactured by Friedrich is developed from multiple concepts and chosen by Friedrich’s team of engineers based on its most promising designs. Friedrich’s air conditioner models are all soak-tested for performance in high humidity and operated in extreme temperatures. The products also undergo intense examination in Friedrich’s UL-approved laboratory. To further ensure the reliability and quality of the products, Friedrich makes sure that all conventions are challenged before the machines are manufactured.
Baker Distributing Company is one of Friedrich’s partners in distributing its air conditioning units throughout the United States. Baker Distributing has been in the HVAC/R industry since 1945 and has maintained its status as one of the most prominent and most trusted HVAC/R companies in North America. Baker is highly regarded for its topnotch customer service and a wide range of HVAC/R products to meet every customer’s needs.
One of the Friedrich products that Baker Distributing sells is the Kuhl Window Unit Air Conditioner. This model can be controlled remotely via smartphone, tablet, or desktop. Kuhl features the latest standards in room air conditioners; from the commercial-grade 20-gauge steel cabinet and fully enclosed fan motors to a one week programmability with LCD lockout.
Features of Friedrich’s Kuhl Window Unit Air Conditioners:
* Twenty-four hour timer
* Four cooling and fan speeds with automatic fan speed adjustment
* Auto-changeover on heat pumps and models with electric heat
* Comfortwatch technology samples the air to more precisely maintain the set temperature
* Eight-way airflow control
* LCD panel auto dims when not in use
* Nightlight mode
* Solid steel blower wheel housing
* Solid steel base pan and inner walls
* Two optional energy management schedules
Benefits of Friedrich’s Kuhl Window Unit Air Conditioners:
* The advanced dual-stage carbon filtration system removes allergens, odors, and other impurities from the air
* The exhaust vents offer additional air quality control
* Maintenance is easier, thanks to the hinged filter door access and a check filter reminder
* The combination of the optional carbon filter and the standard antimicrobial filter results to an excellent air filtration rating of MERV 6
* The Auto Fan mode saves money by conserving energy
* The slide out chassis design and firm grip handles make installation and maintenance easier
* The power cord can run left or right for more options for installation
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.