Get the Most Out of a Heating System from Heil Performance 80 Gas Furnaces
Heil Heating and Cooling Products is one of the most trusted HVAC manufacturers in the United States. All of Heil’s products are 100 percent run tested and developed to give the customers the best and highest quality of equipment, reliability, and energy efficiency. It is the Heil’s tradition to deliver products that exceed customer expectations.
With the help of Baker Distributing Company, Heil presents a large line of high-efficiency heating and cooling systems across the United States. Baker Distributing has more than 200 branches nationwide, offering a wide range of equipment and accessories for all of your HVAC/R needs.
Heil gas furnaces are created to offer the best durability and comfort. The warmth and efficiency of natural gas combined with a quiet, efficient blower motor provide comfort in the coldest seasons. Gas furnaces can also be integrated with an indoor evaporator coil, and properly matched outdoor air conditioner or heat pump in order to give cooling in the warm seasons.
In order to get the most out of a heating system, one must choose the gas furnace that fits their comfort needs. Heil offers gas furnaces that have high Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE). The AFUE measures the heating efficiency of a gas furnace. The higher the AFUE, the greater the gas heating efficiency and energy savings potential.
Features and Benefits of a Heil Gas Furnace with an 80% AFUE Rating:
– Quiet performance
– Fixed-speed blower motor and single-stage gas valve provide even levels of temperature control and comfort
– Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
– Air purifier and humidifier compatible for better home air quality
– 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty
– 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty
Specifications of the Heil Gas Furnace with an 80% AFUE Rating:
– Efficient fixed-speed blower motor
– Induced draft combustion motor
– Single-stage gas valve
– RPJ® (Rigid Press Joint) primary heat exchanger
– Reliable direct spark gas ignition
– High-temperature limit control prevents overheating
– Sound-reducing features: soft mounted blower and inducer motor
– Compatible thermostat: heat/cool
– Heating capacity: 40,000-120,000 BTUh
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.