Do More with the New Venstar ColorTouch T7900 Smart Thermostat
Venstar Inc. is a leading thermostat and energy management system (EMS) designer, manufacturer, and supplier. Venstar is one of the most popular thermostat suppliers worldwide and developing OEM thermostat products for the biggest brands in the HVAC/R industry. The company’s core values offer a set of guidelines on the various behaviors that are required to produce great products and superior customer satisfaction. Venstar has retail locations in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
One of the business partners of Venstar is Baker Distributing Company. Baker Distributing is a popular brand in the HVAC/R industry and has been one of the leading distributors of the most trusted equipment brands. Baker Distributing stocks over 100,000 HVAC/R equipment, parts, and accessories and also offers unparalleled customer service.
Baker Distributing is one of the major distributors of the award-winning Venstar ColorTouch smart thermostats. This device comes with Wi-Fi and Humidity Control and a high resolution with a full-color touch screen display.
Features of the Venstar ColorTouch T7900 Smart Thermostats:
- * Up to 4 Heat and 2 Cool Stages
- * Gas Electric or Heat Pump Control
- * Dual Fuel Capable
- * Simple and easy operation
- * Switchable Programmable or Non-Programmable
- * Adjustable Timers and Deadbands
- * Set Point Limiting
- * Programmable Fan
- * Allows Remote Sensor or Outdoor Sensor
- * Manageable screensaver and wallpaper
- * API for 3rd party monitor and control
The Venstar ColorTouch T7900 Smart Thermostats can be monitored and controlled from the homeowner’s smartphones and tablets through the Skyport app. Skyport is a free app which can allow the user to do the following:
- * Monitor and control thermostat information
- * Enable or disable the time period schedule
- * View thermostat alerts
- * Send text messages to the thermostat
- * View present system temperatures with high and low values for the day
- * View heating and cooling runtimes for the day, current wee, and previous week
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information, visit www.bakerdist.com or download the Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.