Save Energy with GREE Ductless Air Conditioning Systems
Ductless air conditioners consist of three primary components:
* an outdoor condensing unit
* an indoor air handler/evaporator
* a 3”-4” diameter conduit housing a power cable, refrigerant tubing and a condensate drain
The condenser is installed outside the home or structure and the conduit is run from the outdoor unit to individual offices, bedrooms, living rooms, computer/server rooms, basements—anywhere a controlled temperature is desired. Wall-mounted interior units are then placed in the desired spaces to cool or warm air as needed by means of refrigerant flowing between the outdoor and indoor units through tubing in the conduit.
Advantages of Ductless Systems:
* Easy installation – Ductless air conditioners are much easier to install because they do not need extensive ductwork.
* Increased efficiency – compared to window units, ductless air conditioning equipment is approximately 30 percent more efficient.
* Quiet– Ductless systems produce less noise than old air conditioning system models.
* Small size – Ductless systems are smaller and more compact in size.
* All around functions – Ductless systems are popular systems for homes, hotels, schools, offices, and hospitals because they can be used to heat and cool areas that need additional heating and cooling.
* Cleaner and more environment-friendly – The filters in ductless systems eliminate large allergens and particles, and they can be easily cleaned.
Advantages of Gree Ductless Air Conditioning Systems
* Proven quality – Every Gree product has undergone superior testing, comprehensive vertical integration, and state-of-the-art manufacturing.
* Trusted brand worldwide – For over 20 years, Gree has become one of the most trusted HVAC manufacturers worldwide.
* Gree partners with Baker Distributing Company to distribute its ductless systems, getting the Gree System is easy, simply visit any of the Baker Distributing Sales Centers nationwide.
To purchase Gree systems on the Baker Contractor Assist mobile App simply text: bakerapp to 33444 to download and order thermostats and other products, parts, supplies or equipment.
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in our industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, our Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com
(www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones.