Save Money While Enjoying Comfort with Energy-Efficient Grandaire Products
Grandaire products are some of the best in the HVACR industry. Grandaire puts its trust in the leading HVACR distributor, Baker Distributing Company. Baker is an industry leader in the distribution of HVACR Equipment, Parts, and Supplies, and offers various Grandaire products.
Grandaire products are energy efficient and environment-friendly, so consumers get more than they paid for in the long run. In fact, Grandaire products are up-to-date when it comes to energy efficient technology, making them a top choice for HVAC equipment.
Advantages of Grandaire 16 SEER Energy-Efficient Condensers:
– Easy to install and service – Easy-access service valves on all models, external high and low refrigerant service ports, and factory charged with R410A Refrigerant.
– Warranty – 5 years compressor limited warranty, and 5 years parts limited warranty.
Benefits of Energy-Efficient HVAC Systems:
– Cost savings – Changing your old HVAC equipment and replacing it with a new one with a higher efficiency allows you to save in fuel costs.
– Comfort management – Modern technology advancements maintain the temperature at a more constant level, and give more consistent air flow. It also makes the equipment provide best humidity control when compared to older systems.
– Longer operating duration – Latest energy-efficient systems will last longer compared to older systems because they minimize on-and-off cycling and need lesser repair and maintenance.
– Environmental impact – High-efficiency equipment utilizes one-third less fuel than older models, which leads to having less waste and better preservation of the environment.
– Better air flow – Helps in removing impurities in the air and prevents mold build-up. This translates to having a cleaner and healthier home ambiance.
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.