The Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat Features Everything You Want in a Thermostat
Emerson developed the Sensi Programmable Thermostats based on a smartphone app so that homeowners and building managers can choose their preferred settings. The Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat is a perfect example of Emerson’s integration of technology and engineering that deliver groundbreaking solutions for the benefit of its consumers worldwide.
Emerson partners with the best distribution company across the United States, Baker Distributing Company. Baker Distributing has been in the business for more than 70 years, and it continues to lead the industry in the distribution and sales of HVAC/R equipment. Baker stocks over 100,000 product lines from more than 500 suppliers, and is also known for its superior customer service.
Emerson’s Sensi thermostats are included in the wide range of products that Baker Distributing offers. These thermostats were developed to meet the needs for comfort, control, and convenience of the homeowners and building managers.
Features of the Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostats:
- Easy and quick installation process
- Simple to connect
- Keeps the contact information of the user in the customer’s device so it is easier to manage the thermostat’s settings.
- Automatic Daylight Savings adjustment
- Sensi thermostats will operate the HVAC system and settings even if Wi-Fi is disconnected
- Works on heating and cooling systems with or without the “C Wire.”
- Works with up to 4 stages of heating and 2 stages of cooling Electric Heat and Air Conditioning, gas, radiant, heat pump, and dual fuel heat pump without the need for additional equipment
Benefits of Using the Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostats:
- The intuitive Sensi App makes the thermostat programming and operation simple for the users.
- Users can control or adjust the temperature with just a touch when Sensi is connected to the home Wi-Fi router.
- No wasteful heating and cooling when the users are not at home.
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information, visit www.bakerdist.com or download the Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.