Step up Energy Efficiency with Rheem Classic 3-Ton 14 SEER, R-410A Packaged Heat Pump with Horizontal Discharge
Rheem Manufacturing Company is the largest manufacturer of water heating products in North America. It is also the lone manufacturer of heating, cooling, water heating, pool and spa heating, and commercial refrigeration products. Founded in 1925 by Brothers Richard and Donald Rheem, the company has produced a wide array of products such as semiconductors, gas ranges, steel shipping containers, and more.
Rheem trusts Baker Distributing Company to sell and distribute its products. Baker has been in the HVAC/R business for more than 70 years and is currently one of the most trusted companies in the industry. With superior customer service, Baker works hard to guarantee that ordering equipment is fast and convenient for its customers. Baker can manage even the most specialized requests from its customers for hard to find products.
Rheem’s Classic 3-Ton 14 SEER, R-410A Packaged Heat Pump with Horizontal Discharge is only one of the products that Baker offers to the consumers. This unit provides a full line of capacities that are all certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) and the design is certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) International.
Features of a Rheem Classic 3-Ton 14 SEER, R-410A Packaged Heat Pump with Horizontal Discharge:
* Durable Cabinet – The galvanized steel cabinet protects the Rheem unit from elements and helps lessen maintenance-related expenses. The slim design takes less room in the yard.
* Serviceability – Service time and expenses are maintained to an absolute minimum. There are four service panels that allow the technician to quickly access all internal components of the unit.
* Fans – The motor mount restrains further damage to the fan motor, resulting in a longer service life.
* Protective barrier – Every unit has a full louvered protection of the sensitive condenser coil. It keeps the damage caused by accident contact to a minimum.
* Scroll compressor – Each Rheem unit is powered by a Scroll Compressor, which is widely known as the industry standard for performance and durability.
* Low corrosion, low sound – The special base rails elevate the underside of the unit off the ground and away from corrosive condensation. Features such as the durable cabinet, large outdoor fan, scroll compressor, and elevated base pan are all important in order to achieve a quiet and dependable operation of the unit.
Other Advantages of Rheem Classic 3-Ton 14 SEER, R-410A Packaged Heat Pump with Horizontal Discharge:
* Warranty information – All Rheem package units were created with durability and reliability in mind. The 13, 14, and 16 SEER models have a ten-year limited compressor warranty on single-phase models in residential applications. The condenser and evaporator coils have 5-year warranty against leaks caused by factory defects. A five-year limited warranty also applies to electric heating elements. All the other parts have a limited warranty of one year for one and three-phase models in commercial applications.
* Protection – Consumers can extend their warranty coverage with Protection Plus® extended service protection. With Protection Plus®, customers do not need to worry about the cost of parts of labor for unexpected repairs.
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.