Take Your Business Ahead of the Curve with Copeland Scroll Compressors
More contractors choose Copeland Scroll compressors because of their reliability, innovation, and proven performance. With over 25 years of experience and nine scroll facilities globally, Copeland Scroll is the right choice to keep your business ahead of the game. Copeland compressors provide the most advanced technology in the industry with its 13+ SEER applications which deliver new levels of efficiency. The Copeland Scroll compressor is also the most preferred compressor for the 2016 minimum energy efficiency standard.
Copeland teams up with Baker Distributing Co. to make its products available to a wider range of customers. Baker Distributing has been one of the leading companies in the HVAC/R industry for more than 70 years. Through partnerships with the most trusted and reliable HVAC/R brands, Baker is guaranteed to meet your personal and commercial needs for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration.
Features of Copeland Scroll ZPK5 Compressors:
– 13 and 14 SEER optimized
– R-410A ready
– 20 design improvements
– Designed for use with CoreSense™ technology
– Proven performance and reliability with the 5th generation Copeland Scroll platform
Benefits of Copeland Scroll ZPK5 Compressors:
– Efficiency – The fundamental design of Copeland Scroll compressors makes them the right choice to improve the overall efficiency of the system.
– Environmentally-friendly – With almost 10 million Copeland Scroll R-410A compressors installed globally, Copeland has the industry’s broadest line of environmentally friendly R-410A compressors.
– Reliability – Copeland Scroll compressors are popular for their reliability due to their patented design features that include 70 percent fewer moving parts, ability to start under any system load without start components, compact, lightweight design, and no complex internal suction and discharge valves for quieter operation and higher reliability.
– Innovation – Copeland Scroll compressors can be used in single or tandem configurations and can also be modulated for increased efficiency and homeowner comfort.
Design Benefits of Copeland Scroll ZPK5 Compressors:
– Better liquid handling – Axial and radial compliance let the scroll members to separate in the presence of liquid refrigerant, thus, providing protection against liquid damage.
– Greater efficiency – The ZPK5 model is more efficient over the other operating range.
– Improved sound – The ZPK5 model operates at lower sound and vibration levels than traditional compressors.
– Unmatched reliability – Easy to service and maintain because of their compact size and simple design. The ZPK5 model is also engineered for optimum performance with today’s chlorine-free refrigerants.
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.