Testo 570-2 Digital Manifold Gauge Solidifies Testo’s Status as World Leader in Measurement Technology
Testo SE & Co. is a market leader in the portable and stationary measurement solutions industry. Testo employs 2,500 employees in its 30 subsidiary companies for research, development, and marketing its products. Testo manufactures highly precise measuring devices and advanced solutions for the measurement data management of tomorrow. The company also committed to greater sustainability and economical use of resources.
Testo works with Baker Distributing Company in delivering the best measurement solutions in the HVAC/R industry. Baker Distributing is known for providing splendid customer service and a wide variety of HVAC/R equipment, accessories, and parts across North America. With more than 70 years in the industry, Baker Distributing has the experience and resources to meet its clients’ heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and food service needs.
The Testo 570-2 Digital Manifold Gauge is one of the products that Baker Distributing offer. This device can substitute a whole set of tools and measure instruments that HVAC/R professionals and technicians would likely carry around when they work on refrigeration systems and heating pumps. This manifold gauge can assess, analyze, and record pressure, temperature, electricity, and vacuum measurements and save all the data.
Features of Testo 570-2 Digital Manifold Gauge:
- Nine hundred ninety-nine hours of internal memory: clearly-structured, easy-to-follow logging of measurements
- It uses real time data measurement and graphical editing software called EasyKool. This software shows the data in an easy-to-comprehend format and enables faults to be detected faster when failures occur.
- It has call up and print out protocols that allow the user to reproduce measurements a lot easier, call up protocols, and print out the data with the Testo fast printer (optional)
- The forty most common types of refrigerant agents are stored in the meter. The updates for the other refrigerant agents can be used through the EasyKool software
- Two-temperature compensated pressure sensors measure high and low pressure promptly, constantly, and compute the temperature automatically
- There are three temperature-connecting points for connectable temperature sensors. These sensors calculate superheat and subcooling at the same time and measure the surrounding temperature.
- It records reliable measurements during the evacuation of refrigerant systems and heat pumps.
- It features an automatic heat pump mode so there is no need to replace refrigerant hoses.
- Rugged and easy to use
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information, visit www.bakerdist.com or download the Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.