True Manufacturing’s Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator Available at Baker Stores and Online
Baker Distributing, the leader in HVAC Equipment, Parts, and Supplies offers a wide variety of Reach-in Refrigerators and Freezers. True Manufacturing’s Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator has a lot of advantages that makes it one of the best reach-in refrigerators in the market.
A glass-door refrigerator has several advantages over a solid reach-in refrigerator such as enabling the customers to quickly see the contents of the refrigerator and enabling store owners to stock up products that are in demand.
True Manufacturing Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator features:
– Glass swing door refrigerator
– Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
– Exterior – non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl that is durable and permanent.
– Interior – attractive, NSF approved white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
– Self-closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
– “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assembly with extruded aluminum frame. This is the latest in energy efficient technology. (Low-E = Low-emissivity glass. This means that the glass is designed to limit or manage the amount of heat that passes through it, making the equipment energy efficient.)
– Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A new, innovative, high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
– Storage on top of the cabinet.
Advantages of glass door reach-in refrigerators:
– Great for merchandising
– Allows the customers to see what’s inside without opening the doors and letting the cold air out.
– Swing doors: Easier to open and easier loading and unloading of products.
True Manufacturing‘s Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerators are available at any Baker Distributing Sales Center nationwide and can be purchased online at www.bakerdist.com
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in our industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, our Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit www.bakerdist.com or download the Baker Contractor Assist Mobile App for your tablet or smartphone, available through the Apple App Store or Google Play.