Warren Technology’s Electric Heat Kits Suit Every Customer’s Duct Heater Requirements
Warren Technology offers custom duct and standard unitary slip-in heaters, to satisfy the industries electric heating requirements and design specifications. By providing high-quality electric heating equipment for over 50 years, Warren Technology has maintained a leading role in the HVAC/R industry. Warren Technology was one of the first companies in the United States to incorporate computer-controlled machinery with its own developed computer-aided design to achieve what is now known as computer-integrated manufacturing (CIM). Through this method, Warren Technology has been able to create, test, and manufacture products quickly to meet the changing demands of its customers.
Warren Technology trusts Baker Distributing Company to sell its products in the United States. Baker Distributing is known for providing the customers with the most trusted brands and products in the HVAC/R industry and offering competitive pricing and superior customer service. With a wide range of available equipment and accessories, Baker Distributing guarantees to meet its customer’s heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and food service requirements.
Warren Technology manufactures unitary electric heaters in various sizes, shapes, and configurations that could fit be field-mounted in almost any brand of air conditioning equipment. The design of its electric heaters is safety tested and publicly listed by numerous independent testing agencies. Some of the standard heater models of Warren Technology are available for air conditioning brands such as Carrier, Trane, Goodman, Rheem, and Lennox.
Key Features and Benefits of Warren Technology’s Electric Heat Kits:
* Fail-safe thermal fuse links have no moving parts, springs, or contacts. These links provide overheating and fire protection and are also field-replaceable
* The Point System Element Support System eliminates hot spots in order to extend heating element life
* 5 KW (maximum) Element Control Stages are controlled by chatter and rapid-cycle resistant contractors.The element modules are field-replaceable
* The elements are computer-selected by the calculated wire temperature method to ensure that exact electrical and heat characteristics are achieved
* Time Delay Between Steps enables to control stepping sequence on power interruption or brownout to prevent full-load surges
* No Heater Off-Delay increases SEER rating and avoids heating overshoot
* The protective frame around elements protects them from damages during shipping, handling, or installation
* Rounded metal corners for safer handling and installation
* Factory-installed circuit breakers available on most models
* Modular elements replaceable in 5KW increments
* Modular control plug for easy installation
* Customized barcode labeling
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.