ZONEFIRST Fresh Air Cycler Makes Indoor Air Safer and Healthier
ZONEFIRST is a leading manufacturer of HVAC zone dampers and zoning systems and is the first company to have successfully developed and marketed zoning dampers and registers in the 1950s. It is also the first company to introduce the first zoning system that features normally open dampers and the first to zone heat pumps in the early 1970s. The name ZONEFIRST signifies the company’s many “firsts” in terms of zoning in the HVAC/R industry.
ZONEFIRST believes in Baker Distributing Company to market its products across North America. Baker Distributing is known as a leading HVAC/R distribution company and provides various options for the HVAC/R needs of contractors. Aside from a wide range of HVAC/R equipment and accessories, Baker Distributing also presents competitive pricing and excellent customer service and other valuable services.
ZONEFIRST’s Fresh Air Cycler is one of the many products available at Baker Distributing. The Fresh Air Cycler is a low-cost control for fresh air intake and ventilation and a cheaper alternative than the ERV/HRV.
Advantages of Using ZONEFIRST’s Fresh Air Cycler:
* The Fresh Air Cycler improves the temperature, humidity, and filtration system in the home or office. It provides thorough circulation throughout the building and eliminates stagnant air and odors by drawing in fresh outdoor air.
* It is a “smart” device as it detects when the central fan operates and activates the fan only after a selected period of time during which the fan has not operated.
* The Fresh Air Cycler has a 24VAC output circuit that manages a motorized damper ducted to the outdoors in order to adequately regulate fresh air ventilation when the Air Cycler is on. The damper is opened for a selectable OFF time, repeating while the fan is on.
Specifications of ZONEFIRST’s Fresh Air Cycler:
* No hazardous material
* With 5-year warranty
* Operating Voltage – 24VAC
* Fan ON and OFF delay settings
* Vent ON and OFF delay settings
* 1 to 199 minutes in 1-minute increments, plus an unlimited setting for both ON and OFF
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information, visit www.bakerdist.com or download the Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.