Appion TEZ8 – 8 CFM Vacuum Pump: Smaller and Lighter Option for A New Competitive Advantage
Colorado-based Appion Inc. started venturing in the HVAC/R industry by producing the G5Twin, the fastest, lightest, and most versatile refrigerant recovery unit available in the market. Appion and its employees never cease to create and manufacture smaller, lighter, and less expensive equipment to help technicians fulfill their everyday tasks easily. With its state-of-the-art products, Appion has provided new methods to upgrade the outcome of everyday HVAC/R service, maintenance, and installation, which resulted in giving technicians and other HVAC professionals a new competitive advantage.
Baker Distributing Company is a partner of Appion in distributing its equipment across North America. Baker Distributing has been in the industry for more than 70 years now and it continues to provide the best and most in demand HVAC/R products to contractors, technicians, and other professionals. With its wide range of stocked product lines and superb customer service coupled with competitive pricing, Baker Distributing has maintained its position as the leading HVAC/R distribution company in the United States.
Appion’s TEZ8 – 8 CFM Vacuum Pump is one of the various vacuum pumps that are available at Baker Distributing outlets and website. This type of vacuum pump was designed from the ground up to make AC/R system evacuations easier and faster than ever.
Features and Benefits of Appion’s TEZ8 – 8 CFM Vacuum Pump:
- Field-proven to outperform larger, belt-driven pumps by hours or even days
- Five-second Oil Change – Change the oil on the fly without breaking the vacuum
- Debris catch tube protects the pump and automatically relieves positive pressure. It also eliminates accidental oil showers.
- 1/2” and dual 3/8” inputs allow maximum input flow – up to 32 times the flow of single input pumps
- Clearly visible results – TEZOM (Totally EZ Oil Management) cartridge makes it easy to monitor the condition of the oil, and on-the-fly oil changes remove moisture and dirt from the pump.
- Clean and dry – TEZOM oil is engineered to be hydrophobic, repelling moisture and dirt for better oil performance.
- Advanced “anti-suckback” eliminates restrictive check valves
- Durable, all-metal pump construction with lightweight, field-duty composite resin case
- Increases the performance of the TEZ8 even more with the Appion MegaFlow Speed Kit – Vacuum-certified manifold, hoses, and valve core removal tools with up to 16 times greater flow for high-speed evacuations.
- No gas ballast – Two-stage exhaust system vents moisture without breaking the vacuum
- Reliable startup – “Soft start” motor prevents unnecessary wear, reliably starting in extreme ambient conditions – even as low as -40 degrees F/C
- Adjustable Multi-port Input Tree for simultaneous connections and unparalleled performance
- Massive heatsink, turbine fan reduces viscosity breakdown
- Rated to 20 Microns
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information, visit www.bakerdist.com or download the Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.