JB Industries’ Platinum Series Vacuum Pump is the “Best Pump in the Industry”
JB Industries is proud of its 40+ years of experience in the HVAC/R industry. It has become one of the major suppliers in the refrigeration and air conditioning markets. JB Industries initially supplied manifolds, hoses, and brass fittings, but the company expanded and added third party vacuum pumps. Today, the company also manufactures vacuum pumps and fittings to broaden its product line and its in-house manufacturing capabilities.
In order for their products to reach more customers, JB Industries partnered with Baker Distributing Company. Baker Distributing is a pioneer in selling HVAC/R equipment having been in the industry for more than 70 years. Baker Distributing offers competitive pricing and guaranteed customer satisfaction. It has a wide range of product lines from the most trusted brands that meet the needs of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and food service customers.
One of the products of JB Industries that Baker Distributing sells is the Platinum Series Vacuum Pump. The Platinum Series is considered as one of the best pumps in the industry, providing top of the line quality and durability.
Features of JB Industries’ Platinum Series Vacuum Pump:
* Platinum 10 CFM (285 L/M) Vacuum Pump
* ½ Hp, 1725 Rpm Capacitor Start Motor with Thermal Overload Protection
* 1/2” x 1/4” x 3/8” Intake Port
* 115 Volt 60 Hertz
* Standard US 110 Volt plug
* 26 Ounce (709 cc) oil capacity
* New and improved Gas Ballast increases pump down and keeps oil cleaner
* 2-Stage Direct Drive to achieve deep 15 Micron Vacuum
* Check Valve prevents oil backflow during power failure
* Low profile Rocker Switch
* Lift ring to hoist
* Tethered safety cap prevents oil spills during transport
* 1/2” NPT Break Resistant handle encompasses exhaust
* Lighter weight finned aluminum housing reduces heat during operations
* Well-protected drain valve sealed with O-Ring to prevent leaks
* All metal construction including all brass fittings
* Completely field repairable
* UL listed
* Available in domestic 115 Volt, International 230 Volt, and Dual voltage
* Stainless steel valving resists corrosion for longer pump life
With over 200 locations in 23 states, each Baker Distributing Sales Center is staffed by the most knowledgeable and customer service oriented people in the industry. With a complete inventory of HVAC/R products and technical assistance, Baker Distributing’s Sales Centers can provide you with the products and information you need to make your job more efficient. For more information visit bakerdist.com (www.bakerdist.com), or download Baker Assist App on your mobile devices such as tablets, laptops, and cellphones via Google Play and Apple App Store.